Services - Valley Graphics and Video Production.
Videography, Website Development, Photograpy and Print Graphic Design.
- Videography using 4K and 1080p gear from Sony, Canon, GoPro and DJI (for aerial shoots)
- Multi-camera event videography (concerts, celebrations, corporate presentations & more)
- Video editing with the latest versions of Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Adobe After Effects CC
- Finished, polished, color graded video provided for TV broadcast, online delivery, movie theater ultra-HD advertising and more
- Expert audio capture and editing for video, using Zoom recorders and Sony stereo microphones. Audio is edited with Adobe Audition CC and Apple Logic Pro (for multi-track projects)
- Awesome composite overlays and lower thirds via the Digital Juice video library for professional producers
- Access to a massive library of royalty-free multi-track music via the Digital Juice StackTraxx library. Music is completely editable and re-mixable.
- Access to high-quality gimbals, camera cranes, digitally controlled sliders, rolling dollys and other gear to ensure smooth camera movements as required
I have broad experience with videography in the following areas. I also work with other experienced professionals to support complex projects
- Healthcare (including surgical procedures)
- Corporate Promotion
- Training & How-To
- Product Reviews and Promotion
- Entertainment/Live Music
- Chroma Key (blue/green screen)
Website Design Services
- Modern, responsive site design using HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap enabled enabled techniques
- Wordpress blogging or responsive site designs using the most popular templates
- Search Engine Opimization (SEO) analysis and implementation to improve positioning in Google and other search engines
I use Adobe Dreamweaver to create highly efficient responsive design websites with HTML5. If clients prefer Worpress, Sitecore, Joomla or other CMS-based websites, I have experience providing those services as well.
A few sites I have designed in recent years:
- High-quality photographic services to meet client needs for products, events, corporate communication, professional portraiture, real estate sales and much more.
- Photos are shot with Sony and Nikon mirrorless and DSLR cameras, in camera RAW format for highest quality and editability.
- Photos are edited in Adobe Photoshop, and imagery is cataloged and provided for client download or print via Smugmug, Google Drive or other digital media device.
I have provided super-high-definition photos for use in industrial catalogs and trade show promotional packages.
My nature photos have been featured prominently in Calendars over the years. I’ve also had photos published in a variety of magazines and catalogs.
Contact me if you feel I could provide photographic services for your event or business. I serve the Hickory, Newton, Conover, Maiden, Valdese, Morganton, Concord, Charlotte, Marion, Old Fort and Asheville areas and beyond.
Print Graphic Design
- Graphic design of catalogs, brochures, flyers, rack cards, posters, large format displays for trade shows, billboards and more
- Logo design
- Illustrations, maps, site plans and other vector lineart
I’ve worked in print design since the early 1990’s, and continue to provide print graphic services to a growing client base that still seeks to reach their clients through traditional, non-digital tactics.
For print design I use Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Acrobat Pro. I was formerly a devoted Quark Xpress user, and am still familiar with that editing package if I need to use it for select projects.
Social Media Planning and Implementation
- Assistance with setting up Facebook business accounts and pages
- Assistance with blog/vlog setup and postings
- Set-up and direction implementing successful YouTube presences to promote products and services
- Help with planning social media advertising buys, and paid positioning in Google and other search engines
Social media marketing is one of the most effective ways to promote your business. Targeted advertising through Facebook, YouTube and Google Adwords may allow clients to reach their target audience in ways traditional print, radio and television tactics simply cannont deliver.
In corporate communication and design, sometimes less is more . . . but sometimes more is more. A client should not confine their efforts to reach customers, to one approach. Audiences change, and tastes evolve. So also should your communications tactics.